Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rock the Dress

My favorite kind of shoot...rock the Dress! a reason to get another shot in your wedding dress.  I highly recommend it. I totally say it is a must if you didnt get alot of time to enjoy yourself at your wedding and get all the great pics that you had hoped for.
And I LOVE a bride that isnt afraid to truly get dirty in their gown.
Amanda was one of these brides.
She asked if she could get in the Yellow Breeches, and I of course said a resounding YES!
We saved that for last.
Childrens Lake was the back-drop for our 7 am shoot this past weekend.
The lighting is perfect this early. I could even do 630 am and be at the peak of good lighting.
Amanda brought along her sister Alesha to keeps us company. She was a big help, especially with this one clump of Amanda's hair that kept swooping in her eyes. LOL!
We had a great time, I think both ladies would agree.
Here are some of my favorites!






No comments:

Post a Comment