Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just So Stacy 1000 LIKES winner

My friend Marcee took Just So Stacy Photography's FB page to well over 1000 fans, and because of it, she won a free session with cd.
She brought along her son Justin, who the last time I saw him was barely a tenneager, and now he is a grown man.
What a wonderful gift for her mom who keeps asking for a picture of her daughter and grandson.
We managed to work outside while my husband took care of our daughter who decided to get sick 40 minutes before Marcee's shoot. Thank goodness she is my friend and just followed right along when I said: "we are going on location, just follow me!"
we went to Trout Run which is right behind my development and managed to get in some good laughs and some great pics.
It is never too late to make your mom happy, Marcee. I hope she likes the pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment