Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little M....in 2 takes

Somedays you gotta wake up a little earlier than usual....but it doesnt mean you HAVE to like it!
Little M and her folks met me for pics at 8 am on Saturday, which required an earlier than usual wake up for this cutie pie.
And she let me know, she wasnt happy about it!  LOL!
We still managed to get some super cute family pics at Ashcombe Farms, despite her daddy nearly falling thru a broken log swing.


But I wanted this lil girl to SMILE, so I told her mom and dad to bring her to my studio( aka the dining room) later in the week and see if we could get her to like me. :)
So, she came yesterday. And I think in the end she did decide I wasnt as scary as I was saturday morning.
She didnt want to let go of the ice cream bubbles, but they matched her outfit, so we kept them.
Thanks for the little smiles M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment