Sunday, May 6, 2012

All because of HIS love....

God is good.
And when I see expectant parents or moms and dads holding their new little blessing, I am reminded of that.
This morning I had the privilege of taking Baby bump pics for a family that I feel I have been on a journey with...and not as their photographer.
Last year at this very same time, I was acting as their wedding coordinator for their wedding at our church....just another lil skill I try to hone.
This lil boy is ready to make his debut, and he tried to do it a little earlier than we hoped last week.  But he managed to stay put and we managed to reschedule for 6:45 and get some wonderful pics of his mama, daddy, and big sisters<3
Congratulations Guziks! I cant wait for your lil man to arrive.









No comments:

Post a Comment