Sunday, April 15, 2012

Not a Baby Musher

I had the honor to go to one of my fave clients houses yesterday and photograph their 2 week old son.
She said she wanted cute MUSH pics of Baby Myles.
I have to admit it. I am not a good musher.  After a dozen or so babies that all deserve MUSHING, I realize that it is a skill that I do not wholly possess. There are many good local photographers, there are only a handful of good mushers. And the price you pay for the mushing is 100% worth it.  A typical shoot that ends in cute little mushed up babies in hats withe their hands under their chin and their legs forward takes 4-6 hrs to shoot and an additional 10 hrs to edit....no joke!
I cant even get the kiddos to stay sleeping.  LOL!



Thank goodness I CAN still manage to capture some beautiful pics of even more beautiful babies, minus the smooshing and mushing skills.
Big Brother even got in on the action.
So blessed I am to see families like this grow AND that they allow me to TRY and mush their fully awake babies!
God Bless you Imes family!

No comments:

Post a Comment