Monday, April 30, 2012

2012 Seniors

Seniors have always gotten their pictures taken the summer before their Senior Year, and that was always the norm.
This weekend I took 2 seniors' portraits who both graduate in the next month...and I totally GET IT!
I like the fact that the pictures are a culmination of their senior year.  It totally makes sense.
These young men gave me 2 very different shoots and I had a super lot of fun.
The first was my very talented next door neighbor, Adam.
We traveled to his high school to get some shots at the baby grand piano and on the field.
And then I drug him around to downtown Mechanicsburg and a local park to enjoy some outside shots.

I think I had more fun than he did.  LOL! What a wonderful time in his life. That is one of the greatest parts of my job.

Just a few hrs later, I met my next appointment, Jared, one of our resident firefighters, at the station.
For those of you all who don't know...my husband is the Fire Chief. So the station is like shooting at home for me....sorta. 
so I met Jared and told him to suit up.
We did his turn-out gear and his Class A's...thats firefighter lingo for fire suit and dress clothes.
 
This kid has the greatest jaw line....I know you are reading this Jared and laughing, but seriously. He could be a movie star. 

Then, I made him trek outside for some more great pics.....by sneaking in front of a nearby barn. LOL


Thanks to these great young men for 2 great times.
Blessings to you both as you head out on a new journey.

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment