Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bunnies and Ducklings and Chicks....Oh My

I am so blessed to have developed a great friendship with Paulus Farm Market, www.paulusfarmamrket.com. Since Fall, we have talked about Easter Portraits with their baby animals. So, the weeks passed and we anxiously awaited the Paulus Farm Easter Egg Hunts, and the day that we would enjoy our Portraits.
With the help of my mom, aka Mary the Animal Wrangler, we set out to capture some special moments with our little friends and the animals.
Despite the rain and a very busy farm, I think I managed to see some pretty sweet moments.
A Huge Thanks to my Guinea Pigs( aka my friends that were my first customer sets of the day) especially Dan and Susan Chopp with their absolutely sweet son Grantham. He was so expressive and just tickled with the baby animals.
The animals faired well, even in times that I thought we might "break" one.
After the farm calmed down and the rain stopped, we were able to go with our original plan and shoot outside. It truly changed up the feel of the pics. even though the kids could have cared less.  Much of the shoot was about the kids enjoying the animals, and I think that they all did, even the littlest of kiddos!
During the last two years, I have had a chance to meet some pretty wonderful folks and photograph their kiddos and families often. During this shoot, I added some new wonderful faces. Thanks to everyone for your patience with us and the animals.  We hope that your kiddos enjoyed their experience as we captured their happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment