Monday, April 30, 2012

The new lil lady in my life

Our dearest friends had baby #2  just 6 days ago.
For months, I have been planning this child's photo shoot, with just 1 bit of knowledge missing.....would we meet a girl or boy.
I got what I was hoping for them, Kendall Elizabeth made her debut right on time. She is perfect.
SO, I went crazy on Etsy looking up super cute hats and headbands.
I think things went well, as I have said before I am not a baby musher, BUT I was not in any way afraid to mush this baby. I mushed her brother and continue to mush him as best as I can mush a 2 yr old. He is my little girl Audrey's best buddy. 
To say that the birth of Kendall has made me have baby fever is an understatement, I came home and said to my husband....we need to have another baby.  LOL! Alas, I feel I am too old.
So, I will live vicariously thru my friends and smooch their little ones.
This kiddo couldnt have been any easier. She sleeps and when she isnt sleeping she is a quiet princess.


Welcome to the world lil lady bug...you are loved by so many.


No comments:

Post a Comment